- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in my possession or likely to come into my possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User’s device.
- Data Processors (or Service Providers): Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. I may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process my data more effectively.
- Data Subject: Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
- User: The User is the individual using my Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
Information collection and use
I collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve my Service to you.
Types of data collected
- Personal Data
While using my Service, I may ask you to provide me with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Email address, Name, Address, Postal code, Cookies and Usage Data.
I may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from me by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email I send.
- Usage Data
I may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of my service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse my service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of my service.
Use of data
I use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain my service
- To notify you about changes to my service
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that I can improve my service
- To monitor the usage of my service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which I offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Katy’s Fitness processes personal data both as a processor and controller as defined in the directive and the GDPR.
Katy’s Fitness adheres to the GDPR from 25th May 2018. Consequently, Katy’s Fitness processes all data provided by it’s Users with online accounts in the European Economic Area (EEA) only.
All data collected by Katy’s Fitness will be stored in secure hosting facilities provided by Ionos.
Retention of data
I will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of my Service, or I am legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of the UK but always within the European Economic Area (EEA).
Disclosure of data
- Disclosure for Law Enforcement. Under certain circumstances, I may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Security of data
The security of your data is important to me, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While I strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Legal basis for processing personal data under general data protection regulation
Katy’s Fitness may process your Personal Data because:
- I need to perform a contract with you
- You have given me permission to do so
- The processing is in my legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Your data protection rights under general data protection regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Katy’s Fitness aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data I hold about you and if you want it to be removed from my systems, please contact me at katy@Katysfitness.com
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information I have on you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to my processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that I restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Katy’s Fitness relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that I may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) about my collection and use of your Personal Data.
Third Party Data Processors
I may use third-party Service Providers to enhance, monitor and analyse the use of my service. The following processors are currently used for
- WooCommerce provides shopping cart and online processing software.
- Google services including ReCaptcha which analysis input to ensure it is a human inputting data.
I may provide paid products and/or services within the service. In that case, I use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors I work with are:
Links to other sites
I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
My Service does not address anyone under the age of 16.
I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided me with Personal Data, please contact me. If I become aware that I have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, I take steps to remove that information from my servers.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Orders processing related cookies. This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Forms related cookies. When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies. In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact me at the email address below:
- Email: email@example.com