1) My commitment to you
All information you give me will be kept in confidence. Your personal details and medical information will not be made available to third parties unless permission to do so is granted by you or I am required to do so by law.
b. Recommendations. Using my judgement and experience, I will suggest certain exercises and other lifestyle advice that I believe will help you achieve your personal goals, but if at any time you have specific requests please tell me so I can accommodate them.
c. Referral. I intend to work with you within the scope of my knowledge and competencies as a REPs Registered Exercise Professional. Therefore, when I believe it is in your best interests to see another health professional, I will refer you appropriately.
d. Possessions. I am not legally responsible for any possessions you lose or that are damaged or stolen at the venue (if one is being used) by anyone unless I have been negligent. If you have an accident or injure yourself at one of my classes you must report this to me straight away.
e. Cancellations and Timekeeping. If I (the trainer) cancels or runs late. Circumstances may arise which require a session to be cancelled or rescheduled. In addition planned absences can be expected from time to time for which it may not be possible to arrange cover or when bootcamp days coincide with public holidays. In these events the following policy will apply:
- If I have to cancel a bootcamp I will refund you the cost of one bootcamp for fixed-term products, or for subscription products I will issue a coupon code to the value of one session (calculated by dividing the number of advertised sessions in that month by the current subscription fee) to discount the following renewal payment.
- If I run late in starting a bootcamp, I will extend the session time accordingly wherever possible, venues permitting. If you tell me as soon as I arrive or start the online session that extending the finish time is not acceptable or if the venue cannot accommodate the extended time I will refund you the cost of one bootcamp for fixed-term products, or for subscription products I will issue a coupon code to the value of one session (calculated by dividing the number of advertised sessions in that month by the current subscription fee) to discount the following renewal payment.
- If for any reason (such as serious injury or illness) no bootcamps are provided for an entire billing period I will refund the full periods subscription, and if necessary suspend future renewals.
- If payment has not been taken (for example if you are on a free trial) and a bootcamp is cancelled or delayed, you are not entitled to a refund.
2) Your responsibilities to me:
a. Disclosure of information.
You must complete a ParQ form before you will be permitted to take part in any bootcamp. Please disclose all health information as requested on the ParQ and keep me updated and informed of any changes to your health status. This includes all medical conditions; physical and mental, injuries, allergies, and medication you are taking. If necessary, you may need to seek clearance from your doctor before participation in the exercise programme I recommend.
b. Accepting potential risks.
Whilst for most people exercise is hugely positive with many health benefits, there remains some risk that I require you to be aware of and for you to sign the informed consent and disclaimer that I will provide.
If workout out at home doing an online bootcamp or PT session, you must ensure that your work-out space is clear and that there are no potential trip or slip hazards around. It is also your responsibility to ensure that you have provided sufficient space for the workout to be carried out in.
c. If you (the client) cancel or run late.
- If you inform me that you cannot attend bootcamp, regardless of the notice given by you, or fail to show it will still count as a session and no refund will be due.
- If you (the client) are late to a session, I am unable to make up the remaining time left in the session as I am unable to run over time due to previously arranged client commitments and venue hire constraints.
d. General courtesies.
In the event that you are unable to attend an on site bootcamp or you are running late for one, please contact me ASAP by:
- Option 1: Texting or calling and leaving a text or WhatsApp message on 07758955682
- Option 2: Emailing me at: Katy@KatysFitness.com
e. Being prepared for your session.
To get the most out of your session I recommend the following:
- Have a small snack or light meal two or three hours before your session
- Be sure you are well hydrated and avoid alcohol prior to training
- If you are feeling unwell before your session please contact me
- Bring a small towel and water bottle to your session
- Wear appropriate clothing and footwear (ask me if you are unsure)
- Be ready at the appointed time
- Ensure that you have sufficient space to exercise in, and that it is clear of any potential trip or slip hazards.
3) General terms and payment
a. Children and pets at on-site bootcamps
Whilst children and babies are very welcome to attend bootcamps, they are only welcome so long as they are not a nuisance or danger to themselves or other bootcamp attendees. If I feel that they are becoming a nuisance to others I reserve the right to ask both parent and child to leave. I am not in any way responsible for them or their safety. Their behaviour and safety are entirely the responsibility of the parent.
No pets allowed.
b. Permission to record your voice and other audio on online bootcamps.
In order to allow subscribers to have access to sessions outside of the “live” time slot they will be recorded and made available to other subscribers. Video recordings will be of the trainer only, however any audio interaction between trainer and participants or potentially others, including children at the participants address will also be recorded.
By agreeing to these terms you give permission for these sound recordings to be used in electronic media for the purposes outlined above. You agree to perpetually licence the use of the audio for the purpose outlined above. You understand that any copyright or other intellectual property which arises in the recording belongs to Katy’s Fitness.
c. Bootcamp options and term
- Bootcamp Length Minutes: 45 mins approximately
- Session Frequency: For fixed term products they are weekly, term time only. Subscription products are twice weekly all year round unless otherwise notified. (Occasional cancellations due to trainer absence should be expected and will be dealt with as described above)
- Session fee for the purposes of refunds will be treated as the total advertised fee divided by the number of sessions in the billing period.
- Term: On-site bootcamps: These will be sold in half termly blocks the term dates and any exceptions due to venue constraints or trainer availability will be noted on the order page at time of purchase. Subscription bootcamps will be billed monthly recurring on the 1st of each calendar month.
Payment for blocks of sessions will be made online through my website Katysfitness.com/bootcamp. You can pay by bank transfer or Debit\Credit card. You will not be able to attend bootcamps until payment has been processed and cleared into my account. Payment for online products will be via Debit\Credit card only and will automatically be taken
e. Refund and cancellation policy
Should you wish to cancel your future on-site sessions you must give me at least seven days written notice (by e-mail or letter). Your sessions will end on the next following session following receipt of your notice. You are responsible for ensuring that I have received your written notice. 50% of the price of each remaining session will be refunded to you. For subscription sessions you may cancel online at any time and your subscription will cease at the end of the current billing month.
f. Transferal of sessions
Your block of sessions or subscription is personal to you and cannot be sold, assigned or transferred to another individual, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
g. My right to cancel your sessions
I may cancel your sessions immediately if you:
• Break these terms and conditions
• Put the health, safety or wellbeing of other members or myself at risk
• Allow other people to attend classes without my prior consent
• Engage in disruptive or violent behaviour
h. Your personal information
i. Changes to these terms and conditions
I may change these terms and conditions. I will give you at least 30 days’ notice to inform you of any significant changes that may affect you and also publish the updated terms and conditions on my website.
j. Communication and Commitment
While I can give you the tools and encouragement to reach your goals, ultimately you will need to assume responsibility for making the required changes. I can best help you with this process if you keep me fully informed of any issues that arise for you and if you have any questions or concerns whatsoever please don’t hesitate to voice them with me.
4) Terms of this agreement
The client understands that they are paying the trainer for their services as outlined in this agreement. In the event that the client doesn’t use the services, the client will still be responsible to make payment for the full term as agreed above. The trainer will deliver the sessions and advice to the best of her ability, will be registered with REPs, and will respect all applicable UK laws and the REPs Code of Conduct at all times. The client agrees to make all payments by the due date.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THIS AGREEMENT – I have read and understood this agreement.